1. To impart and develop social awareness among the illiterate women and men by organizing awareness camps from time to time.
2. To help, promote and organize Self Help Group (SHG) based programme for augmentation of the Livelihood opportunities of the people at the grass-root level as being beneficial to the public and society.
3. To promote, organize and arrange seminars, run and manage projects on awareness of financial Literacy, investment management and taxation matters through members or outsider.
4. To impart knowledge about digitization, digital media, information system and cybersecurity and to support digitization in India movements through members or outsider to Organizations and Individuals through campaigns, Work Shops, Seminars
5. To impart knowledge, research, encourage & helping in the implementation of IT-enabled microfinance with an object especially to help the poor and socially marginalized people and households to have access to a wide range of affordable, high-quality financial products and services which not only includes just credit providing services but also savings, insurance, payment services, and fund transfers etc in this digital era through campaigns, Work Shops, Seminars
6. To commence Development operation to minimize Humanitarian torment following deadly diseases outbreak, malnutrition particular groups such as woman, Children and Elders.
7. Preventing communicable diseases by maintaining a healthy physical environment and good general condition.
8. Diseases management diagnose and treat case promptly with trained staff using the effective treatment and standard protocols all Health facilities.
9. Outbreak control ensure outbreak are rapidly detected and controlled through adequate preparation i.e. stockpile, standard treatment protocols and staff training and rapid response confirmation investigation and implementation of the control measures.
10. Rehabilitation of water catchments
11. construction of shallow and boreholes wells
12. promoting health and nutrition through mobilization and macro/micronutrients supplement
13. to reduce hazards that face to the community through mobilization, training to minimize the risk which will face to the community population
14. prevent of malnutrition, diseases poor sanitation by using all possible means of sensitization and mobilization through capacity building
15. to create income generation activities to the destitute part of the societies
The NGO would like to develop and expand is programmers throughout West Bengal